A modern and extremely easy-in-use project plan system which allows you to specify complex tasks sequences.
|File Size:||8.33 MB
|License:||Free to try ($29.95)
The Gantt Chart is a modern and extremely easy-in-use project plan system. This system allows you to specify complex tasks sequences - a task or multiple tasks can be required to be completed before other tasks can be started. This modern and extremely handy program makes project management a real pleasure. It allows any specialist to create a profile to run a personal schedule. The program enables users to switch between profiles to view the schedule of any staff member, it is also possible to view multiple profiles simultaneously or open the schedules of several specialists at the same time. Once you've specified a required sequence, it is automatically visualized across a horizontal timeline. Task dependency is shown via connector lines. This software tool can display completion percentage for each individual task. An overall progress indication option is also available. You can edit task dependencies, create new task connectors and of course re-schedule individual tasks. The program also has the Auto Backup feature that allows saving the data to the secured archive. What is important, the data from Gantt Chart can be exported to many different formats, like MS Outlook, XML, HTML, XLS and TXT. It is also possible to import the data into the program. The program has a built-in Print Designer, which offers a variety of original templates and options to make a fine and clear printout of a schedule.
- Easy to use
- Auto Backup feature that allows saving the data to the secured archive.
- The data from Gantt Chart can be exported to many different formats, like MS Outlook, XML, HTML, XLS and TXT
- Built-in Print Designer
Gantt Chart is a modern and extremely easy-in-use project plan system which allows you to specify complex tasks sequences.
[ Write a comment for this software ]
No user comments at present!
- VIP Organizer - a time and task management software which uses To Do List method to help you get through more work spending less time.
- Project Budget Manager - a cost control program for projects with budgets as small as $500 and as large as $5,000,000 or larger.
- AllNetic Working Time Tracker - AllNetic Working Time Tracker is the application to track how much time you spend on different projects and tasks.
- GoalEnforcer - GoalEnforcer-The user friendly purely visual goal setting, planning and managing tool.
- PlanBee Pro Critical Path Project Management - If you can use a computer, you can set up a project in PlanBee. It's even easier than most spreadsheet applications, yet with a similar interface.
- GeneralCOST Estimator for Excel - a useful tool for most people, such as general contractors, remodelers, cost estimators, professionals and so on.