Concrete Bowling v3.0
Backed by a stable physics engine, you will be able to accurately
simulate advanced bowling techniques like hooking, action, entry angle
adjustment and breakpoint management.
||Free to try ($14.99)
64MB RAM / DirectX 8.1
Backed by a stable physics engine, you will be able to accurately simulate
advanced bowling techniques like hooking, action, entry angle adjustment
and breakpoint management. Change balls weight and hook potential to handle
lane conditions. Play with CPU random settings or choose lane oil pattern
and friction. Three different throwing systems: 1) Parametric. Set direction,
speed and rev rate before clicking a button to shot, like in a billiard
game. 2) Mouse-based (dynamic release). Just drag the mouse over a layout
of the lane to set trajectory and velocity for the ball. Then drag it
again to set the rev rate. In this second phase the direction of your
dragging will simultaneously define the rotations about both the Y and
the Z absolute axes. The system will help you to perform a steady release.
3) Arcade. Mouse based and extremely intuitive. Optional guided ball (change
ball direction runtime). Everything is just play and fun. Basically an
unlimited variety of throws can be simulated. Minimum system requirements
are 450Mhz cpu, 64Mb ram, 8Mb 3d video card, DirectX8.1 or greater.
NEW TO VERSION 3.0:
- Accurate bowling dynamics simulation.
- Powerful and intuitive mouse-based or parametric throwing system.
- Optional guided ball (change ball direction runtime).
- Full range of cpu-controlled bowler's skills, from rookie to champion.
- Single elimination tournament (16 players, one game per match).
- 10-game tournament (cumulative-scores, 16 players).
- 4 tournaments circuit.
- Extensive tournament statistics (best score, best cumulative tournament
average, tournaments won) both for human and cpu bowlers. All human
- 9 interactive view modes (both fixed and action-following cameras).
- Three different release modes.
- Up to 4 CUSTOMIZABLE human players per tournament.
- Mouse or joystick/pad control.
- Slow motion option.
- Even more accurate simulation (pins can wobble back and forth when
- New graphics (automatic pinsetter, 4 new alleys).
- New sounds.
- 4 tournaments circuit.
- More statistics (all human scores and circuit winner names).
- All the four human scores are saved in .txt files, so you can copy
and paste the scores to a spreadsheet -like MS Excel- to analyze your
- Mouse speed calibration.
- Mouse or joystick/pad support.
- New scoreboard graphics, shown only if requested.
- Option to choose the human players that will play an event (i.e.
you can play a tournament with player two and player four only).
- Customizable human player settings, for each human player (preserved
over computer switch off).
- Runtime slow motion (press [S]).
- Optional guided ball (adjust ball direction runtime).
- Set Dynamic Simulation Mode REV parameters without switching to
Parametric Simulation Mode.
Backed by a stable physics engine, you will be able
to accurately simulate advanced bowling techniques like hooking, action,
entry angle adjustment and breakpoint management. Change balls weight
and hook potential to handle lane conditions.
a comment for this software ]
No user comments at present!
Super Cooper Revenge - It’s a story about brave sunny man Super Cooper that defends wonderland and fights mechanic invaders.
WHIST Card Game From Special K v3.2 - Whist originated in England when it evolved from earlier games which were known in the 16th century.
Awakening 2.1 - Scrolling space shooter with ship upgrade possibilities.
Reveal Your Rank! v2.4 - Is strategy board game similar to Stratego from Milton Bradley.
Chinese Chess Soul v6.1.1 - Is an exellent master level and popular Chinese Chess Game software.
EcoBall - Is a remote controlled ball capable of collecting the dangerous gases out of the air.
- SpongeBob Collapse - The goal of play SpongeBob Collapse is that collapse the rising blocks to get as many points as possible.
- Lenny in Space - Play Lenny in Space to guide Lenny and Donga in their epic quest to save the human race from the evil Sluggees!
- Nether Star - Your mission is to fly through huge hordes of enemy starships and to kill the head of the aliens - Commander Lord-Marshall.
- Air Strike 3D - The ultimate helicopter game with great graphics and gorgeous effects.