Detailed Description of Makagiga for Linux 4.2
Makagiga for linux is a powerful, easy-to-use, cross-platform application for doing a variety of tasks, such as todo listing, feed reading, text editing and simple image editing/viewing.
Plugins are used to implement its various capabilities. It can perform file import/export, backing up files into a zip file, Internet searching, and more. The interface features custom colors, a tabbed view, and labels and comments for each file or folder.
Makagiga for Linux Key Features:
* To-do manager, notepad
* Widgets (calendar, sticky notes, etc.)
* Portable, versions for Linux and Windows
* Free and Open Source
* Plugins (image viewer, RSS reader, and more)
What's New Makagiga for Linux?
* NEW: Tabs: Show tool tip with a tab number on Alt key press(tip: you can switch between tabs using Alt+1..0 keyboard shortcuts)
* Circle Column
* Re(Added) File -> Import menu for compatibility with other apps and older Makagiga versions
* Text editors/HTML viewers: Restore old scroll position after text zoom in/out
* NEW: Text Editors: Added "Paste as HTML" menu item to the context menu
Updated Application Launchers:
* Use -jar parameter instead of -cp + class name
* Removed unused -Djava.library.path parameter
* Removed -splash:splash.png parameter
* Linux: Disabled Startup Notification
* NEW: Linux: Added support for the new "fast" Java Splash Screen
* Removed --no-splash command line option (run java -splash: -jar makagiga.jar to hide the default splash screen)
* NEW: "Summary" button: Added a small tool tip with a list of scheduled tasks
* Todo List Widget: Fixed keyboard shortcuts
* Removed extra content margin (padding) from table cell editors.
* This fixes a truncated g or q characters in task list table.
* Fixed duplicated menu item separators in Import, Export and Tags menus
* Printing: Better job names (visible in a system Print Manager)
* Updated Oxygen Icon Theme
Makagiga for Linux is designed for:
Linux,Linux Console,Linux Gnome,Linux GPL,Linux Open Source,