Detailed Description of MassMail 1.07
MassMail is a free utility that allows you to send out a single e-mail message to multiple addresses at one time (a mass mailing). MassMail contains features such as attachment handling, multiple message editing\selection, and command line "silent" mode
You can set up unlimited mailing accounts that can send mail to as many email addresses as you require. Use it to send out a company newsletter, for instance.
Key features of MassMail:
* Compact and lightweight application
* Easy to use and very fast even on slower PCs!
* Unlimited recipient addresses
* Import and export of email addresses
* Message customizations and built-in storage
* BASE64 encoded attachments
* SMTP authentication (supported: LOGIN, PLAIN, CRAM-MD5)
* 'Test mailout' option
* Auto-reconnect option (for send-limited servers)
* Message template support (using files)
Complete and detailed documentation
MassMail is designed for: