Detailed Description of Wargame 0.6.35.777
Wargame project is a Turn Based Strategy with its own fantasy universe. At the moment it can only be played Hot Seat or PBeM (by email). There are 3 playing sides in the game - Men, Dwarves and Dark. Each has unique gameplay feel and mechanics. The key features are rich unit model and sophisticated weapon system. There is also a comprehensive set of skills and effects (not to mention magic). Units have body parts and can deliver different types of damage. Below is a list of some of the things that happen in our game to give you the idea:
* Units get tired and hungry, become poisoned and deceased, heal and cure themselves.
Victorious armies pillage their defeated opponents.
* The winners not only become stronger, but also can evolve their weapon specific skills depending on the type of experience they get in battle (each hit or parry counts!).
* Some units can hide (there are 3 levels of invisibility and also terrain considerations), swim, fly, hunt, forage, marauder, steel, feel danger, train and summon other units, scout, make and disarm traps and do many other things.
* Units run out of arrows and switch weapons if they can not use their primary one anymore. Armour, shields and even some weapons may be broken and repaired. Units can be equipped with better armour in castles (if they can wear it).
* Light infantry can become heavy (if lives long enough).
* Mounted units will dismount when fighting on certain type of terrain or attacking structures.
* Necromancers can raise zombies from battlefields, build portals to summon demons and defile graveyards in order for the ghosts to come.
* Catapults can damage castle garrisons as well as population and wealth.
* Some structures like villages can be razed and rebuilt.
* Some actions affect player's reputation which influences the way the world interacts with the player.
Wargame is designed for: