Detailed Description of Win7 MAC Address Changer 1.7
Win7 MAC Address changer is a freeware windows program which can change the MAC (Media Access Control) Address of many wired and wireless network adapters. There are many uses of changing the mac address (physical address) such as troubleshooting network problems,test software and hardware components and to hide the identity in a network. Win7 MAC Address Changer is capable of spoofing MAC Address in all major windows systems including Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 (both 32bit and 64bit systems).
Features of Win7 MAC Address Changer are:
* Very easy to use with very simple interface.
* Very small in size (76kb when zipped),which makes it easy to carry around in a pendrive.
* Generate Random MAC Address using Random MAC Address Generator.
* Both Wired and Wireless Network Cards from all vendors are Supported.
* Fully compatible with Windows 7 all editions (both 32bit and 64bit systems).
* Also supports Windows XP And Windows Vista.
* MAC Address can be reset to default address in a click.
* All Settings of the application can be reset to default.
* User can undo his actions by referring to log files.
* Quick system information can be obtained by System Information Module.
Win7 MAC Address Changer is designed for:
WinXP,WinVista,WinVista x64,Win7 x32,Win7 x64
Win7 MAC Address Changer has the following requirements :
.Net Framework 3.5 and Above